Feldman Family Files (F3)

David, Roxanne, and Lily Feldman's occasional family news.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Taipei Summer, 1.5 Weeks

Lily has been having a lot of fun spending time with me and her aunts this summer... a lot of the time, we are just staying indoors, reading and relaxing because it is too hot outside.

We went to two movies: Cars (Pixar) and Take the Lead. Next week, we plan to see Pirates of the Caribbeans, II.

So far, we have finished four mosaic pieces. Lily has also been reading a lot. We are keeping track of the titles and will post next week about them.

Her new favorite read-aloud by me is Beverly Cleary's Beezus and Ramona and now Ramona the Pest! I tend to nod off as I read these really long chapters (30 to 40 pages) to her at bedtime and she has to keep prompting me to wake up and continue the sentences. It is kind of amusing but torturous to me, as well.

Some more pictures are posted here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home